Martinez Water Heater Installation
Trusted Plumbers Serving Oakland, Alameda & Concord
When it’s time for a new water heater, choosing the right unit and having it installed by a professional are essential for a reliable and continual supply of hot water and optimal energy efficiency. At AdvantEdge Plumbing, we provide water heater installation in Oakland, Martinez, and the surrounding areas for traditional and tankless water heaters with products from the best brands in the industry.
Call (925) 320-3006 to schedule your new water heater installation in Martinez or Oakland.
Buying a New Water Heater
The first step is finding the right water heater to work with your preferred fuel supply that is large enough to generate sufficient hot water for your family. We offer quality products and expert water heater installation in Oakland for homes of all sizes.
When buying a new water heater, be sure to consider:
- Fuel source – Electric, natural gas, propane, or hybrid
- Water heater type – Traditional water heaters with a storage tank remain the most commonly used type of water heater. Other options include tankless water heaters, point-of-use, and mobile home water heaters.
- Capacity – The size of the storage tank indicates how many gallons of hot water are stored and ready for use. Larger capacity water heaters provide more hot water for your home. Most residential water heaters range from 30 to 80 gallons.
- Space – How much available space do you have for a water heater? When buying a water heater with a storage tank, it is important to make sure you have enough space to accommodate the unit you are considering. If space is limited, a tankless water heater may be the best option.
- Energy Efficiency – When choosing a new water heater, it is important to compare energy efficiency. The Energy Guide label on water heaters provides information about energy efficiency and yearly operating costs.
Our Martinez water heater installation experts understand that the options can be confusing, but we are here to guide you through the process. Our technicians are knowledgeable and experienced professionals. We can explain the options for water heaters and accessories to improve safety and efficiency and help you compare products to find a unit that is ideal for your needs.
The Value of Professional Installation
While there are articles and videos with tutorials for installing a water heater, this is a job that is best handled by a professional. You may save some money by attempting to do it on your own, but the savings can come at a cost in the areas of safety and energy efficiency.
Hire a professional for your installation to ensure that:
- Your new water heater is properly sized for your home
- You have access to a wider range of products
- The water heater is installed for optimal energy efficiency
- The installation is handled safely and efficiently
If the water heater isn’t installed correctly, you could be at greater risk for water leaks, fire, and health hazards. This can be far more costly than hiring a professional for your water heater installation in Oakland. We have more than 20 years of experience and extensive knowledge of all types of water heaters.
Upfront Pricing from Plumbers You Can Trust
We are committed to taking care of the customer first. We offer honest, upfront pricing and free estimates for water heater installation. Check our website for more information about our current discounts, including $20 off for first time customers and a 10% discount for veterans and seniors.
5 Star Reviews
We value our customers and they love raving about it. Check out our many 5 star reviews on our site and online!
20+ Years of Experience
Licensed, insured and packed full of plumbing knowledge. Our team is prepared to help with any plumbing issue you have!
No Travel Fees Within the Bay Area
With locations in both Oakland and Martinez, we have an expansive service area and we don't believe in travel fees.
Honest Upfront Pricing
We believe in doing right by our customers so we offer free estimates and no hidden fees.